To provide to all our customers / Dealer(s) the level of Service they expect through a well trained and reporting to the Country Manager.
- Manage and coordinate sales engineer in Jakarta, Surabaya, Bali and Medan to make sure their job run as per company guideline and target.
- Monitor day to day sales engineer job in each project.
- Implement various sales plans and strategies activities to achieve the sales goal.
- Promoting sales, marketing and technical applications relate to company products to Dealer(s), Consultant(s) and direct end users.
- Establishing and maintaining effective and productive relationships with customers.
- Identifying and resolving sales problems.
- Assessing the technical requirements of customers and providing suitable solutions.
- Servicing to present dealer(s) and sourcing new opportunities through structured dealer acquisition processes.
- Join customer(s) visit with dealer(s) and help to presenting to clients and maintaining client relationships.
- Planning and organizing sales call/visit schedules.
- Monitoring dealer(s), market and competitor activity and proposing appropriate strategies.
- Prepare market studies, which include competitor’s analysis, customer behavior, and market trend to strengthen company position.
- Prepare Report as necessary.
- Attend the company/business calls at all time.
- The company may at any time, deemed necessary, add or amend any of these job responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
- Experience in the HVAC industry is preferred.
- Fluent in written and spoken English / Indonesia.
- Willing to travel, for / to see customers and can manage an efficient itinerary.
- Possess a valid driving license and car.
- Own transportation and willing to travel upcountry.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a sales team and to deliver results under pressure with a high level of responsibility.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 3-5 year technical sales experience.
- Bachelor Engineering degree, preferably in mechanical engineering, or MBA qualified (Advanced).