This position reports to the IT Operations Manager, and will work closely with IT Product Development team, as well as 3rd party development consultants. The System Analyst position requires strong business skills and would be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and occasionally modifying systems including setup, testing, debugging and installing to support application systems. The incumbent will consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.The incumbent will also be responsible for writing documentation to describe custom configuration of applications and operating procedures to liaison with 3rd party application development consultants.
The position requires at least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. She/He must have a working knowledge of relational databases, web and client-server concepts, and be able to rely on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Manage the projects to implement new functionality or update existing functionality for IT systems.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Compile reports to track customer churn, personnel performance and adherence to established service-level targets.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work pocesses; investigating problem areas; following the software development cycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Identify opportunities how system design will improve efficiency of business processes.
- Leads in the design, implementation and overall operation of technology and systems, for the help desk function.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Product testing and provide infomation by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues.
- Serves as a “super user”, trainer, and technical/functional software support expert during implementations and for prototypes & pilots; serve as an in-house expert and promoter for our application portfolio.
- Provides assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor degree or Master Degree from reputable university majoring in Information System/Computer Science/Computer Engineering.
- Proficient level in English both written and spoken.
- Min. 3 years experience in product development and system analysis.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated organization and time management skills as well communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of confidentiality and data protection issues.
- Understanding of data structured and algorithm.
- Other skills required : Microsoft Office, Analyzing Information, Software Design, Documentation & Testing, Software Development Life Cycle.
- Must have experience developing and maintaining standard project documentation and deliverables and ensure adherence to company Project Management Standards and Software Development Lifecycle best practices.